trouble with cron log's

Discussion in 'General' started by shankill, May 31, 2015.

1. shankill

shankill New Member

hello and thank you for this great tool

i am very new to Linux and even knewer to ispconfig . which has been great and installation seem to go seemlessly. i have had ispconfig on the server around 2 months but i am seeing alot of notifications in the cron-logs all stating the seem problem .

i dont see anything else but these logs. is the cron logs only for errors ?

i have tried my best to find the answer to this problem . by reading through the server.sh with nano but i can't see anything out of place but then why would it. being a newbie

here is the debugging logs

thank you inadvance for reading my post
    Chris

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Most likely your isp installed some hardware rad drivers without having the actual raid card installed in the syste,. Is this a ovh server?

3. shankill

shankill New Member

Hi Till

thanks for the relpy

yes this is an ovh server. is their any way to stop these notifications? i have changed the kernel already which stopped one of the notifcation which concerned some module, i forget the name of it.

are the cron-log only for errors or should i see all cron work in these logs??

thanks again :)
    Chris

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

the log is just for errors.

Please try to search the forum for "ovh raid", there must be some threads on this issue that explain which raid driver files should be renamed.

5. shankill

shankill New Member

That i will do :D thanks Tilll

6. shankill

shankill New Member