Trouble with function.include

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Boon-Dog-Danny, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Boon-Dog-Danny

Boon-Dog-Danny New Member

Hello all..

Hope everyone has been healthy wealthy and warm.. hey my servers are working ok I always use my wsftp to upload files no troubles there.. Today I login to look at the file protection deal that I seen before.. and major trouble.. everything is ok with ISP Config until I try to go to the webftp.. then it stalls kinda but connects and then switches to german.. plus..

all these errors..

this is in the header area..

Warning: include(/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 240

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 240

and these errors are above the deal that is the file protection stuff.. But i'm not sure because its in german..

Warning: include(/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 240

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 240

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_file/frame_start.php on line 118

and when I try to log out from the webftp I get

Warning: require_once(login/lib/lang/.lng) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/logoff.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'login/lib/lang/.lng' (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/logoff.php on line 31

So i'm seeing its ..isp config is missing function.include.. how do i fix this? do I have to reinstall ISP Config?

thanks for any help.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The problem is not with a missing file in ISPConfig, it is a problem with a missing session variable.

Do you get this error with all websites in WebFTP? Please try to use another browser too.

3. Boon-Dog-Danny

Hi Till

Hi Till how you have been, well I hope..

Ok I tried it with firefox..

no error at the very top with firefox.. but this is above the part that I need.. and it still switches to German.. ya know this all worked before.. I seen this working, used it.. and by the way every other part of isp config works. just this area fails.. another thing Till, about two weeks ago the server shut off .. it powered off. My server deal lost power, when it restarted, everything seemed fine.. could the un-expected power-off have unconfigured it?.. I have three servers.. and the other two are working fine.. Oh this is Boon-Dog's server so its the only site on it, so I cant check if its on this site only.. If I have to I can move everything and reload the server but if we can fix it I'd rather not move 19gig around.. thanks Till ..or anyone for any help.

Danny

Es ist folgender Fehler aufgetreten:

Fehler: Sie haben nicht die notwendige Gruppenrechte

Das kann folgende Ursachen haben:
    1. Sie benutzen das System im Testmodus
    - Melden Sie sich mit Ihrem Benutzernamen und Passwort an.

2. Sie versuchen ein Element zu ändern, das einer anderen Nutzergruppe zugeordnet ist.
    In dieser Gruppe besitzen Sie keine Berechtigung zum Schreiben
    - Bitten Sie den Eigentümer der Gruppe Ihnen Schreibrechte auf diese Ressource zu geben.

Weiter >>

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Does this happen when you're logged in as admin, as a reseller, or as a client?

5. Boon-Dog-Danny

re

Hi Falko..

and thanks..

it happens under admin.

6. falko

Any errors in the error log in /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs? What's the output of
    Code:
    netstat -tap
    and
    Code:
    df- h
    ?

Have you tried to reboot the system?

7. Boon-Dog-Danny

re

yes tried rebooting no help there.

netstat -tap gave me a ton of stuff..

admin@dog:~$ tcp 0 0 *:smtp *:* LISTEN -
    -bash: tcp: command not found
    admin@dog:~$ tcp 0 0 localhost.localdoma:953 *:* LISTEN -
    -bash: tcp: command not found
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 *:imaps *:* LISTEN -
    -bash: tcp6: command not found
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 *:pop3s *:* LISTEN -
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 *:pop3 *:* LISTEN -
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 *:imap2 *:* LISTEN -
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 *:www *:* LISTEN -
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 *:ssh *:* LISTEN -
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 *:smtp *:* LISTEN -
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 ip6-localhost:953 *:* LISTEN -
    admin@dog:~$ tcp6 0 0 *:https *:* LISTEN -

the rest was just whos calling what

anyway the
    df- h said bad command

and the logs shows nothing.

You know I have three servers.. the other two are fine,I'm thinking move the site to one of those.. and reload ispconfig and then reload the site...
    I can do that..
    I'm not really any good with linux.. I can nav around a bit, really basic stuff like view and simple edits to a file,

so unless you see anything that jumps out? i'll just reload the server.

and thanks.

8. till

It looks like your FTP server is not running. Please try to start your FTP server.

9. Boon-Dog-Danny

re

Oh Till, I was so hoping that would of worked, I had restarted isp config but not the ftp only.. so I tried but it did not work.. :(

I just needed a secure folder.. I use wsftp and it works fine, so I just made one one server two.. Thanks for all of your input .. I'll just reload this sometime when its slow.

Thanks all

Danny

10. dmgeurts

dmgeurts Member

Same here, everything works fine but the webftp. Didn't notice the 'new feature' untill recently.

1) Log into ISPconfig as admin
    2) Go to webftp and log into a users site
    3) Left frame comes up but center and top frames give the errors shown in this thread. Going back will then crap out entirely. I have to open another window and log into ispconfig again.

Reason that the going back doesn't work is that the credentials change when logging into the users webftp page. They do not revert, I'm wondering whether that's the issue here; user rights to various files.

Djerk

11. till

Yes, the problem is, that the session gets overridden. Do you have this behaviour with all sites or only with one particular site?

12. dmgeurts

dmgeurts Member

Yes this also applies to other sites on my server (Debian Etch). What strikes me is the double / in "/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php". Some parameter doesn't seem to get parsed to the string making up the URL in line 240 of /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php

13. falko

What's the output of
    Code:
    df -h
    ?

14. dmgeurts

dmgeurts Member

Any idea what could be wrong with this? (I did mistake the % with free instead of 'in use')

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
  15. falko

Your / partition is really small, I think that could be the problem. You should really have a bigger / partition.

16. dmgeurts

dmgeurts Member

Falko, true but / is rather static in it's content so I keep an eye on it on a regular basis. Anyway could that really be why webftp isn't working? I'd expect a message in syslog about running out of space...

17. till

PHP is not reporting to syslog when it can not crete a session.

18. MrLight

MrLight New Member

Nearly the Same Problem (Fast das Selbe Problem)

Hi Forum...

I have nearly the Same Problem. Some Urls have the same errors. :-(

When I creat a new Website, and one admin User, The login function fine. After view days, istalling the Webpage, and so on. The webftp does not function more.

Errors:

Code:
    Warning: include(/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 241

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 241
    [​IMG]

Any Idea what it could be?

Seems to be a bug in ISConfig ...

Mr Light :)

19. MrLight

MrLight New Member

Second interessant error...

After reciwing the Error and then goning again on Web-FTP I got this Errorpage:

[​IMG]

Maybe it helps to understand what is going wrong.

PS: System FC6 installen like LAMP system, followoing instructions at this page ...

One helping Hint would be good ...

Mr Light

20. till

This might happen when the website is too large or contains too many folders so webftp can not display it.