troubleshooting HORDE installation

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Ovidiu, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

thats why I mentioned that particular google find. I did not try it yet, as I am at a point where almost all horde modules work smoothly as an admin. The problems described were only occuring as a user. I will try and finish the nstall and config as an admin and then I'll try and figure out the remaining problems when logging in as a user.

btw. does one of you guys know which components of horde can be "easily" integrated with ispconfig? by easy I mean without changing anything important in ispconfig.

I would be interested in the filtering, forwarding and filemanager components but I'd like to hear your opinion first, if you think it would work with ispcfg or not. maybe one of you is even using horde and can tell me what is worth trying and implementing.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I wont implement anything from horde in ISPConfig. If horde is part of ISPConfig, almost no one will be able to install ISPCOnfig anymore.

3. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

sorry, I did not express myself clear. what I meant was what components of horde can I use without having to alter important parts of ispconfig. I do not want to screw up ma ispcfg installation just for the sake of having horde installed. squirrelmail is not that inferior...