Ubuntu 8.04 Spamsnake - all SA scores 0.00

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by Thomas_Powers, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Thomas_Powers

Thomas_Powers New Member

I actually think it's working!!

Rocky, you have been wonderful!!

I actually think this is working.

I'm sure I'll have more as we take this out of beta and put it into production.

How the heck do you keep up with all this stuff? And is there a way to contact you directly when I have more advanced questions? You seem to be the most knowledgeable one out there in the Ubuntu /spam world I've seen yet.

1000 thanks

We'll talk to you soon

TP

2. Rocky

Rocky Member

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the comments, although I have to admit that I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to any form of linux. It's all trial and error my friend.

The Spamsnake tutorial was written after numerous tests and I have to say, it does work very well. It does everything that I want it to, although I am always looking for ways to make it better.

I built it and offered it to the community because of the high prices of Spam Filters. I mean come on, who wants to spend even more just to keep the junk out rite? I was thinking of setting up a website for The Spamsnake, but just don't have the funds nor do I want to charge for it.

If you need any additional help, just post it here or send me an email at roc1479 at comcast dot net.

Rocky

3. hardik

hardik New Member

enable spamassassin automatically while adding website/user

Hi,

I have ISPConfig installed and working fine. I need to enable spam assassin as and when I add website/user in the ISPConfig. How can I do that?

Also I want to get Junk colder created when I add a user.

Thanks,
    http://www.netedgetechnology.com
    http://www.netedgemonitor.com

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

You can do this on the Spamfilter & Antivirus tab when you create/modify a user.

That's not possible.