Uebimiau and delegation

Discussion in 'General' started by MyLinux, Sep 5, 2005.

1. MyLinux

MyLinux New Member

Hi friends,
    I would like to use a webmail interface for my ISPConfig server , I used squirrelmail and it seems fine but I have read that Uebimiau is recommended by docsu .Please let me know what is the best way to implement an email making delegation solution?.By this I mean that for instance I want to delegate making 15 mails to my client for his staff or 200 mail boxes to my reseller for her clients.
    Thank you

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can use squirrelmail as well with ISPConfig, if you have an IMAP daemon installed on your Server.

I dont understand what you exactly mean with delegation soulution? Shall your client ba able to craete 15 Mailboxes fo his own? This id the core functionality of ISPConfig that clients and resellers can create their own mailboxes etc. as long as thei are in their limits of max. mailboxes etc.

3. MyLinux

MyLinux New Member

Mail Delegation

Dear till,
    Thank you for replying.
    I mean that I want to sell 200 mailbox to my reseller and he should have an interface to sublet this number to his clients for example : 100+50+50.
    I am looking for such a this interface to do so.
    Thank you again,

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes and this is the core functionality of ISPConfig. In the manual you will find a description of the functions available in ISPConfig incl. how to create a reseller, limit him to 200 mailboxes and how a reseller can add a client with 50, 100 ... Mailboxes.