UebiMiau Webmail Version

Discussion in 'General' started by mphayesuk, Nov 24, 2005.

1. mphayesuk

mphayesuk Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi what version on webmail do you have for download on your main download page.

I am thinking that my date abd time problems might be related to the version. Or something like that.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

It's 2.7.8.

3. mphayesuk

mphayesuk Member HowtoForge Supporter

Ok is it easy to make the pkg from the original webmail download... ie if I went to the official web site and downloaded the new version how do I convert this to a install pkg for ispconfig.

Or is this something that the developers of ispconfig would prefer/can do.

Thanks

4. falko

That's something the developers should do.

5. falko

Maybe you can play around a little bit with the time zone setting in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/config.php?

It's at the end:

PHP:
    $default_preferences = Array(

"send_to_trash_default"         => yes,                # send deleted messages to trash

"st_only_ready_default"         => yes,                # only read messages, otherwise, delete it

"save_to_sent_default"                => yes,                # send sent messages to sent

"empty_trash_default"                => yes,                # empty trash on logout

"sortby_default"                        => "date",        # alowed: "attach","subject","fromname","date","size"

"sortorder_default"                        => "DESC",        # alowed: "ASC","DESC"

"rpp_default"                                => 20,                # records per page (messages), alowed: 10,20,30,40,50,100,200

"add_signature_default"                => no,                # add the signature by default

"signature_default"                        => "",                # a default signature for all users, use text only, with multiple lines if needed

"timezone_default"                        => "+0000",        # timezone, format (+|-)HHMM (H=hours, M=minutes)

"display_images_deafult"        => yes,                # automatically show attached images in the body of message

"editor_mode_default"                => "html",        # use "html" or "text" to set default editor. "html" will be used only in IE5+ browsers

"refresh_time_default"                => 10                # after this time, the message list will be refreshed, in minutes

);