Update to 3.1.1p1 in Debian wheezy

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by zion, Nov 12, 2016.

1. zion

zion Member

Hi all,
    I have ISPConfig 3.0.5.4p3 in Debian whezzy.
    Is it ok to update ISPConfig to 3.1.1p1 without update Debian from wheezy to jessy, or should I need to start to update Debian at first?
    Thank you in advance,
    Gyula

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's ok.

zion likes this.
  3. zion

zion Member

I try to install Let's Encrypt without success. I was "googleing" many hours without solving this problem.
    Could you please help me what is missing?

/opt/certbot # ./certbot-auto
    Bootstrapping dependencies for Debian-based OSes...
    ----------------------------------------
    Command "/root/.local/share/letsencrypt/bin/python2.7 -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-build-dOymtO/cffi/setup.py';exec(compile(ge tattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__).read().replace('\r\n', '\n'), __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-mHlzIW-record/install-record.txt -- single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /root/.local/share/letsencrypt/include/site/python2.7/cffi" failed with error code 1 in / tmp/pip-build-dOymtO/cffi
    /root/.local/share/letsencrypt/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/_vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:120: InsecurePlatformWarning: A tru e SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
    InsecurePlatformWarning
    You are using pip version 8.0.3, however version 9.0.1 is available.
    You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.

Here you can see the full message: http://pastebin.com/0ztDrhYz
    Thank you for your help in advance!