Upgrade to ISPConfig 3 Patch4 postfix/amavis issues

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by zapyahoo, Oct 18, 2014.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thast just a connect, can be a wrongly configured monitoring tool from a differnt server os a postfix instance that verifies the existance of your server before it delivers a email. so nothing to worry about.

2. till

Thats not the setup that ISPcconfig uses. So your server must break if you apply anthing from this page to an ispconfig system.

3. zapyahoo

zapyahoo Member

The only setting I applied was "content_filter" on the main.cf... as you may read on the doc link.

But I check all the other settings on the doc link and they matched my settings:
    /etc/amavis/conf.d/15-content_filter_mode
    and
    /etc/postfix/master.cf

althoght I don't remember the original settings for the master.cf "pickup"
    -o content_filter=
    -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks

4. till

and thats the reason for your problem.

Either you or another person that administrates this server must have altered the transport from "amavis" to "smtp-amavis" in master.cf, as ispconfig has not done that and the doc link you posted described a differnt setup then the one that ispconfig uses, so do not follow the instructions from the wrong setup of the ubuntu site. To finish this thraed: To fix your setup, rename the transprt back to amavis in master.cf and rename the content filter back in main.cf and restart postfix.