URGENT: move website to other customer

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by trueshanti, May 30, 2006.

1. trueshanti

trueshanti New Member

i would like to move an existing website to another customer .. i have one website i am pretty sure it didnot belong to this customer before .. and want to change this without deleting the whole page .. can i only do this in phpadmin ( if yes - how ? ) .. or is there any other way ? .. additionally i want to resend the Welcome-mails to thoses Customers .. is there another way but changing some customer-values ? (first i want to change the ownership - else they get mixed up Password-mails )

thanx for comment

-c-

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You cannot do this with ISPConfig, you'd have to do it in phpMyAdmin. Make a backup of your database because you'll probably mess up your database. Check out the tables isp_isp_kunde, isp_nodes and isp_dep.

Change the customers' passwords, and the welcome mails will be resent.

3. trueshanti

trueshanti New Member

VIA LA DOCU :rolleyes:

ok - how i'd like to had some docu about isp_dep ..

as i can see this ( please correct me if i missed ) .. it seems the data is organized very independend .. so it must be possibel to handle a complete SITE as object and just change the access of the Customer ( ownership )

i think that could be done be just changing the value of 'parent_doc_id' in table "isp_dep" to the value of 'doc_id' in table "isp_nodes" .. right ???

since i dont understand most of "isp_dep" i cannot calculated the consequences of a direct single change in the DB .. and thus testing on a life system is not marginal

please comment

thanks

Last edited: May 31, 2006
  4. trueshanti

trueshanti New Member

hi falko ..

do you paleeez have some hint for me regarding the isp_nodes-table and the changings ?

tnx

-c-

5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Write Till a PM. He's the expert for this.

6. lorello

lorello New Member

Interested

Please, report any update on the forum also.
    I've the same problem in a production environment, so I can't install the -dev branch and use remote api.

Thanks,
    L.

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Generally, you will have to change the field "userid" in the isp_nodes table for the website.

Thats not the problem, but you will also have to change the userid in isp_nodes for all related Items (co-domains and suers). Websites and co-domains / users are linked together by tha isp_dep table. In isp_dep you will also have to change the userid to the new user.

I dont recommend to do these changes in the database as you might mess up your database.

8. trueshanti

trueshanti New Member

thanks for this comment , but its still not enough information to understand this tables ...

is there any documentation available to this two tables and how they interact together ???

i really have no plan who they connect together .. and even if , there is nowhere i could check this , maybe i would miss some details :-(

please can you check if there is some docu for these tables ??

thanksalot

best regards

-c-:cool:

9. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

No, only what you find in the development forum.