using different php.ini for each site

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Alex880, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Alex880

Alex880 New Member

Hi. It's possible using a different php.ini for different site with ISPconfig?
    Inside the domain, on the option Tab, i see the "Custom php.ini settings". Hot to work this function?
    Thanks a lot for you fantastic support, that really i don't see in many other commercial host panel. Thanks.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

yes. See custom php.ini field in website settings.

just insert the custom php.ini settings there for the site, ISPCOnfig takes care to configure php to use them.

3. Alex880

Alex880 New Member

thanks you for you time my friend. Can write for me an exemple to write inside php.ini customization?
    upload_max_filesize
    memory_limit
    post_max_size

I ask this because i have try to wirte inside the php.ini custom tab this 2 lines:
    upload_max_filesize = 10M
    post_max_size = 10M
    but when i logging in phpmyadmin, the max size is always 2mb.

4. till

Yes.

Thats a different issue. phpmyadmin is not installed in that website and therefor does not care about settings that you do in a website. phpmyadmin is a globally installed package from the os, you will have to edit the global php.ini (e.g. /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini) to change its upload limit.

Appie Thrasher likes this.
  5. Alex880

Alex880 New Member

so, in the tab "customization php.ini setting" i can change only a memory limit and?

6. till

No. you can use it for all settings that are supported for a php.ini file.

phpmyadmin is not installed in that website, thats why a change of the php settings of this website can never affect phpmyadmin.

7. Alex880

Alex880 New Member

ok, tnx a lot fro you explanation mate.