webalizer 403 Forbidden

Discussion in 'General' started by angelbulas, May 26, 2009.

1. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You have to wait because webalizer/AWStats are configured to create stats from the previous day.

2. dicenl

dicenl New Member

ok, tnx! if i dont see any stats i will report back.

3. dicenl

dicenl New Member

ok, im terrible in waiting :) did some more digging and found the cronjob being executed so i just executed the command at the commandline

Code:
    /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php
    now for the first time i saw content inside /web/stats folder and was able to see the site specific stats! yee :D For one of the sites there was an error. This is the only website i configured with the isp3 panel to use awstats. any suggestions on that error? or should i just be happy and use the webaliser stats?

Code:
    PHP Warning:  fileowner(): stat failed for /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 237
    PHP Warning:  rename(/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/stats/awstats.forum.xxx.html,/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/stats/awsindex.html): No such file or directory in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 240
    finished.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which tutorianl did you use to install ispconfig?

5. dicenl

dicenl New Member

6. dicenl

dicenl New Member

Just a little update. i found a wrong path (on centos 6.3 x86_64 thats is) or a config boo-boo on my part ...

Code:
    PHP Warning:  fileowner(): stat failed for /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 237
    it shoud go to

Code:
    /usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/awstats.pl
    so i made a symlink. now thats one error gone, but i still have:

Code:
    PHP Warning:  rename(/var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/stats/awstats.www.xxx.html,/var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/stats/awsindex.html): No such file or directory in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 240
    My php knowledge is not that great, but is i find whats wrong i will give an update.

7. till

The path to the awstats file is configurabe under system > server config > web. Please set it there to match your installation path of awstats.

The rename error will disappear after the next statistics run at night.

8. dicenl

dicenl New Member

ah! great. didnt had a look there yet. maybe a dumb question but you keep saying wait for stats overnight. why is that? isnt it possible to generate them with the script when you want?

and do i have to restart anything when i changed the awstats.pl path or it changed on the fly?

tnx for your help!

9. till

No, because the logs get rotated once a day and always the log fromyesterday is processed and awstats recognizzes when new records are there, so if you run the script more then once, nothing will happen.

It will get changed in the settings and the settings are read when the script gets executed at night.

10. dicenl

dicenl New Member

ok. perfect! i will check it tomorrow and let you know.

11. dicenl

dicenl New Member

Argh! i was so hopefull this morning. checked the www.url.nl/stats but still no go. there is a pull down menu with "Jump to previous stats: 2012-12" In the websites stats folders there are only 2 files. The .htaccess, default install file and a index.php but thats it.

So again i run
    Code:
    /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php
    and there still is a rename issue
    Code:
    UPDATE mail_traffic SET traffic = 5098189 WHERE traffic_id = 1PHP Warning:  rename(/var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/stats/awstats.www.xxx.nl.html,/var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/stats/awsindex.html): No such file or directory in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 240
    PHP Warning:  rename(/var/www/clients/client1/web4/web/stats/awstats.gallery3.xxx.nl.html,/var/www/clients/client1/web4/web/stats/awsindex.html): No such file or directory in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 240
    any suggestions?

By the way, this happens in 2 setups. I got one at home, my own private VM workstation home servers (with isp server os Centos 6.3 x86_64) and also at work on ESX 5i (also isp server os Centos 6.3 x86_64)

12. till

The rename error occurs because awstats has not created any statistics files, so the rename is not the issue here. Is the path to the awsats buildstaticpages script in ispconfig under system > server config correct?

13. dicenl

dicenl New Member

yeah, look like its okay.

output of all the awstats settings in the server config section:

Code:
    ]# ll /etc/awstats/
    total 208
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root   199 Dec  5 08:50 awstats.digipeet.xxx.nl.conf
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root   190 Dec  5 08:50 awstats.forum.xxx.nl.conf
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root   199 Dec  5 08:50 awstats.gallery3.xxx.nl.conf
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 61678 Nov 30 21:36 awstats.ispconfig1.xxx.nl.conf
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 61665 Oct  7  2011 awstats.localhost.localdomain.conf
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 61665 Oct  7  2011 awstats.model.conf
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root   184 Dec  5 08:50 awstats.www.xxx.nl.conf
    Code:
    # ll /var/lib/awstats/
    total 92
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root  7122 Dec  2 13:01 awstats112012.ispconfig1.i-xxxl.txt
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root  7714 Dec  2 13:01 awstats112012.localhost.localdomain.txt
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 36655 Dec  5 11:01 awstats122012.ispconfig1.xxx.txt
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 37402 Dec  5 11:01 awstats122012.localhost.localdomain.txt
    Code:
    ]# ll /usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/awstats.pl
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 657790 Oct 16  2010 /usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/awstats.pl
    Code:
     ll /usr/share/awstats/tools/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 19594 Oct  7  2011 /usr/share/awstats/tools/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl

14. dicenl

dicenl New Member