Webalizer Stats Problem

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by wvh, Oct 26, 2015.

1. wvh

wvh New Member

I have a rather odd problem that seems to defy explanation thus far. Just about everything with my ISPConfig install is fine with the exception of one website that will not display stats when I go to http://www.mydomain.com/stats/. Like all of the other websites I have set up on the server, this one runs on the current release of WordPress. I have Webalizer set up to handle the stats for each of them through ISPConfig 3 and the rest work fine. When I go to this particular website's /stats/ page I end-up getting a 404 error displayed in the browser though.

All of the other websites are set up the same. I can't understand why this one will not work though. Any ideas? FYI, I am running latest releases of ISPConfig 3 on Ubuntu 15.10 with Apache2 and WordPress 4.3.1.

nikolaosp likes this.
  2. nikolaosp

nikolaosp Member

Same issue over here.

We have about 15 sites running on our Debian 8 server, running apache2, mariadb. Two of these sites give a 404 error when trying to access stats,.On one of them there is a prestashop installation and on the other site a wordpress one. Additionally both these sites, on different domains, belong to the same customer.
    The stats folder is there, and there are files with the correct permission in the folder.

Any ideas?

3. Sean Montgomery

Sean Montgomery New Member