webmail login

Discussion in 'General' started by tsw, Dec 20, 2005.

1. tsw

tsw New Member

Hi,

First I would like to say that ispconfig is really helpfull, I had inhouse written manager before, but it just wouldnt do anymore (if 3.0 has the options I have seen people saying it will be even better)

so to my problem.

in webmail login I can use "username@tld" and password just fine, but "username@" and password also workd so does "username@anytld" and password. bug? or a know option?

thanks in advance

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

You can use any email address that is assigned to the user. We have rewritten the Uebimiau login so that it does a lookup in the ISPConfig database to find out which user is behind the email address.

3. tsw

tsw New Member

yes, but the problem is I can use any tld also (or no tld) like "user@" works.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

What is the problem? As long the username / password combination works correct. UebiMiau connects to the localhost mailserver and usernames are unique on the server. By the way, UebiMiau is not part of ISPCOnfig, its an optional external package.

5. falko

I've tried myself, and I can't reproduce the problem...

Maybe you can check yourself, the PHP code that does the mapping (email address <-> user name) is at the beginning of /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/msglist.php.

PHP:
    //////////////////////// Map Alias to User Name (ISPConfig) ////////////////
    include("/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php");
    $dbclass $go_info["server"]["classes_root"] . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner"] ."ispconfig_db_".$go_info["server"]["db_type"].".lib.php";
    include_once(
    $dbclass);
    $dbname 'db_'.$go_info["server"]["db_type"];
    $db = new $dbname;
    if(
    $f_email){
      list(
    $alias,$domain) = explode("@"$f_email);

$webs $db->queryAllRecords("SELECT * from isp_isp_web, isp_nodes where isp_isp_web.doc_id = isp_nodes.doc_id and isp_nodes.doctype_id = '1013' and isp_isp_web.server_id = '1' and isp_nodes.status = '1'");
      if(!empty(
    $webs)){
        foreach(
    $webs as $web){
          if(
    $web["web_host"] != ""){

$domain_hosts[] = $web["web_host"].".".$web["web_domain"];
          } else {

$domain_hosts[] = $web["web_domain"];
          }

$codomains $db->queryAllRecords("SELECT isp_isp_domain.domain_domain, isp_isp_domain.domain_host from isp_dep,isp_isp_domain where isp_dep.child_doc_id = isp_isp_domain.doc_id and isp_dep.child_doctype_id ='1015' and isp_dep.parent_doctype_id = '1013' and isp_dep.parent_doc_id = '".$web["doc_id"]."' and isp_isp_domain.status != 'd'");
          if(!empty(
    $codomains)){
            foreach(
    $codomains as $codomain){
              if(
    $codomain["domain_host"] != ""){

$domain_hosts[] = $codomain["domain_host"].".".$codomain["domain_domain"];
              } else {

$domain_hosts[] = $codomain["domain_domain"];
              }
            }
          }
          if(
    in_array($domain$domain_hosts)){

$users $db->queryAllRecords("SELECT * FROM isp_nodes, isp_dep, isp_isp_user WHERE isp_dep.parent_doc_id = '".$web["doc_id"]."' AND isp_dep.parent_doctype_id = '1013' AND isp_dep.child_doc_id = isp_isp_user.doc_id AND isp_dep.child_doctype_id = '1014' AND isp_nodes.doc_id = isp_isp_user.doc_id AND isp_nodes.doctype_id = '1014' AND isp_nodes.status = '1'");
            if(!empty(
    $users)){
              foreach(
    $users as $user){

$aliasse explode("\n"str_replace("\r\n""\n"trim($user["user_emailalias"])));
                if(
    trim($user["user_email"]) != ""$aliasse[] = trim($user["user_email"]);

$aliasse[] = trim($user["user_username"]);
                if(
    in_array($alias$aliasse)) $f_email $user["user_username"]."@".$domain;
                unset(
    $aliasse);
              }
            }
          }
          unset(
    $domain_hosts);
        }
      }
    }
    //////////////////////// Map Alias to User Name (ISPConfig) ENDE ////////////////

6. tsw

tsw New Member

It just seems strange that I can login with "[email protected]" AND also with "[email protected]" AND with "username@"

everything works fine on webmail with all usernames above (and the password of course :)

till: Yes, I know that UebiMiau is a seperate optional package

Falko: Looked at the code and cant find anything strange in it

7. falko

Maybe you can run some of the SQL queries in phpMyAdmin to find out what's going on.