webmail over port 81 issue

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by SurfingAlien, Jan 27, 2006.

1. hairydog2

hairydog2 New Member

I really didn't mean to criticise. I think that the product and the support are great and better than you can expect for a free product. I would just like an easy way to get some quick support at times.

When things go wrong, I need to have somewhere to turn to in a hurry: last time the server went down, I noticed within five minutes, but in the five minutes it took me to get it up again, two clients had phoned to tell me their websites were down.

If rapid support is available for ISPConfig, there's no contest: it's a great product.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

We will put a section about professional support onto www.ispconfig.org soon. (Hopefully noone will complain that it's not free... :rolleyes: )

Ok. Normally we try to answer as fast as we can, but sometimes even we don't know the answer to all posted problems (as long as we can't have a look at the system ourselves), and besides that we still have to earn a living. That's why you can't expect us to answer within minutes.

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Yes, on a warm and sunny island with white and sandy beaches. :) :)
    Now I'm back home, and it feels as if hell's freezing over... :D

4. hairydog2

hairydog2 New Member

Absolutely! It's a great product and service. With a paid-for support escalation facility, it'd be even better.