when rsync data from panel

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by maileh, Sep 10, 2014.

1. maileh

maileh Member

This is the log from mirror of my web server, any hint ??:(

Replication failed. Error: (web_database) Access denied for user 'ispconfig'@'localhost'

2. maileh

maileh Member

when login with /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php ispconfig details on localhost it result in error. shall i rerun the update.php or get the password from somewhere ????:confused:

3. maileh

maileh Member

Tyring to re run update.php on this server but result with this error
    Unable to read server configuration from database

Been checking on error log files on panel server, but could'nt find any clue what cause this error ... please anyone help .

4. srijan

srijan New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Most likely the slave server is not able to connect to the master server. Please check that the mysql user "ispconfig" with the password that is stored in the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php is able to connect from the slave to the master server.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I guess you mixed up the users here. the user "ispconfig" never connects to the master server. the user "ispconfig" is only used to connect to the local database. The user that connects to the master is the user "ispcsrv*" where * is the ID of the server, you can find the user details in the master server config section of the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php