Wizard module (domain, mail domain, website, database, ftp, ssh creation wizard)

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by tio289, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Ilko

Ilko New Member

Yeah, this module is great. I was thinking to use it only for myself, but I guess there wont be issues and it will be possible to make it available for users to create everything automatically. It sounds too good to be true, maybe it will be included within the core ISPconfig3 set-up in the future (of course, if Tio and ispconfig3 main developers agree with that).

2. tio289

tio289 Member

3. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Looks good! Would be great if Till could incorporate it into future versions of ISPConfig.
    Thanks!

4. tio289

tio289 Member

Jesse Norell, webguyz and till like this.
  5. Luisfm

Luisfm New Member

I'm getting one error after install.
    When I go to isp config it only shows the "Latest news" panel and a message saying "module name contains unallowed chars".
    All options gone..
    is there any way i can fix this?

6. tio289

tio289 Member

Hello, what version of ISPConfig do you have? Any PHP Errors in log/screen?

7. Luisfm

Luisfm New Member

Hi, i'm using ISPConfig 3,
    no Php errors in screen. in logs I'm no so sure.. where can i find those logs?

8. tio289

tio289 Member

Hi, ISPConfig 3 is very general :). This module is for upcomming 3.1 Release.

9. Luisfm

Luisfm New Member

Hi,
    Checked the version, it is the 3.1rc1

10. Luisfm

Luisfm New Member

11. CreeWarrior

CreeWarrior Member

Hi,
    Just tried it form looks good, only had a couple of issues though.

1 - Couldn't submit the form with no IPv6 address
    --- i get error_ipv6_empty, this should be optional rather than having to input a bogus ipv6 address

2 - tried creating a domain of pehesis.co.nz
    ---- was denied saying that the domain already exists when it does not.
    Edit
    tried using creewarrior.co.nz and it said domain already exists when it dont, it did however work when i changed it to thecreewarrior.co.nz

3 - used different domain the form was submitted and then showed error
    ---- Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [data_processing_error] email_error_isemail<br /> in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/remoting.inc.php:279 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/remoting.inc.php(259): remoting->insertQueryPrepare('../mail/form/ma...', '1', Array) #1 /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/wizard/new_service.php(554): remoting->insertQuery('../mail/form/ma...', '1', Array, '') #2 /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/wizard/new_service.php(350): remote_actions->insert_query('../mail/form/ma...', '1', Array) #3 /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/tform_actions.inc.php(69): page_action->onSubmit() #4 /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/wizard/new_service.php(588): tform_actions->onLoad() #5 {main} thrown in/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/remoting.inc.php on line 279

Edit
    Think i solved this as user error was putting in [email protected] in the create email box instead of just name, my bad

4 - Just a cosmetic thing
    ---- Need to add an icon for the wizard tab so it looks like the rest of them, might i suggest using
    fa-magic

5 - Also look like when the Database is created remote access is enabled by default this also should be optional.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  12. tio289

tio289 Member

Hello, I'll update ISPconfig installation to latest and I'll fix errors, probably this weekend.

This is in main ISPConfig CSS, so I can write docs how to do is, but you will need to do it every time when you update ISPConfig.

This is about template, you can set various options in template, also you can enable/disable remote access and set allowed IPs.

13. pinkfeet

pinkfeet Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi,
    this mod is very useful for me, i would like to contrib with a spanish translation.
    I've translated the files es_new_service.lng and es_template.lng, is it all ?
    Thanks a lot,
    Regards,

14. tio289

tio289 Member

Hello, yes, just that tow files. I released version 1.1.1 with DKIM support, so you should update your lang files and create pull request or just send files to me.

15. barneby

barneby New Member

Please add the option Let's Encrypt and I'm looking forward to export to PDF: D

16. tio289

tio289 Member

Hello, Let's Encrypt is not so simple and even can't be enabled in wizard with existing implementation in ISPConfig. Problem is with validation. Let's Encrypt validate ownership of domain by generating token to special uri on your domain and try to access it from their servers, but you create also DNS zone using wizard and this need to be propagated to world, which takes some time. So you cant make DNS zone and Let's Encrypt cert same time.

17. barneby

barneby New Member

That I did not realize you have it right.
    Btw. My friend translated the module into the Czech translation is available for download at this address https://cloud.freshost.cz/index.php/s/egzOzt1hNcGBcpp/download.

18. tio289

tio289 Member

Thanks Barneby and also thanks your friend. I added translation and made release.

19. Utixo

Utixo New Member

Nice tool !
    I'll provide you Italian translation for that.

20. tio289

tio289 Member

Hello Utixo, transalations are welcome!